Wednesday, January 23, 2008

God: A license to ignorance.





Ok, lets get the backstory to you right off the bat. Remember that bitch who picketed soldiers funerals? That simpleton of a woman with a church who's base belief in a higher power has led them and their extended family to the edges of irrational?



Well their back and this time they have focused their sights on Heath Ledger, an actor of par skill. No, I'm not going to praise his work because he's dead, but I am going to praise his family for putting up with such shit.

I was told by one of my friends of this mind boggling cluster fuck of a story and I was not shocked at all. It doesn't surprise me that this cult of Christianity is taking a leap off the deep end once again!

Every organized religion dose it. The Pope condemned the gays. And these people picket funerals, a persons last earthly right before his is cast into the abyss.

Whatever.

All we can do is remain aloof. Sure, it burns me up to see these people, almost akin to monsters at this point, do such unspeakable things. However, since killing them for the sake of the gene-pool isn't constitutional, we can only scorn them with the one power that humans have no matter what. The power of apathy.

If we protest back, they get their rocks off. And all we get is cum in our hair. So all we can do is disapprove, shun, and let them starve, like they most certainly will, until all that remains is the passing conversation of: "Remember those fucking loonys who protested all those funerals?" "Yea, what a bunch of fucknuts"

Now, mind you, I would love nothing more than to see these shitkickers hung for crimes against humanity and common sense, but hey, thats why I don't run America. Because I have a short fuse for that kind of shit.

So I urge anyone calling them up, sending them hatemail, preying for their most convenient deaths to stop. Just remember Let the ignorant be ignorant and the intelligent be ignorant of the ignorant. When they look into the abyss and see not their god, then who will have the last laugh?

No comments: